Thursday, November 19, 2009

There's an app for that!

What's good, beautiful people? Sorry I didn't provide an update last night, but I was busy and by the time I got home, I was too tired to get on my laptop and type anything. I'm back now though and I'm thankful for that! God is definitely good and His favor and mercy never fail to shine on those who love and obey Him. He helped me to clear up a misunderstanding that I had with one of my co-workers, and He allowed the day to be very peaceful on the job for one of the adults from my church. So once again, thank you Lord! Now that I've testified (cue the tamborines), lemme get to my main topic. It is no secret that the iPhone is the hottest gadget in the world right now. It seems like everybody and their mama owns one. Even I have one (it was a gift, trust me). I confess that I am COMPLETELY addicted to my iPhone...I do just about everything on it. I send text messages, check Facebook and Twitter, send and check emails, and write lyrics and other notes. It's even help me to become better at remembering dates and events, which is wonderful because I am heavily involved in church ministry. If you're like me, you've seen the iPhone commercials on TV on more than a few occasions. The ones that say "there's an app for that". And there are MILLIONS of apps relating to sports, politics, education, news, entertainment, etc. There are free apps and also apps that you must pay for. Lately, I've become obsessive about downloading apps to my phone. I think I have about 100 of them. I actually use some of them, while others are just there. Maybe I'll use them one day...when I'm REALLY bored. It's amazing to me how you can now do just about anything courtesty of these apps. Hey, if you tell me some of your favorite apps, I'll tell you mine! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment